Village Home Stay & Backwater Tour
Barisal an old port on the Kirtonkhola in Bangladesh. There is a proverb Paddy-canal-rivers these three make Barisal. This is true. There are many rivers and canals crisscrossing Barisal. Barisal is also one of the best rice producing districts of Bangladesh.
So we have taken the opportunity to get the taste of real Bangladesh and who does not know Barisal is the perfect place for that? The trip details as under :
Trip Duration : 4 Nights, 3 Days
– Take whole night ferry journey,
– Take 2 hours backwater cruise by a small country boat,
– Travel extensively in a rural village of Barisal,
– Stay with a local villagers family to get family experience.
– Visit the biggest floating market.
– Explore the old part of the city.
:: Itinerary ::
Our guide will pick up you from Hotel and help to board the ferry. You will keep your staffs inside the sleeping cabin and come outside to the see the beauty. Ferry will leave Dhaka a7 8.30 p.m. You will stay Ferry overnight.
: Day 1 :
The ferry will reach at 6 am in the morning. Our guide will pick up you from Ferry and immediately transferred to the Hotel. Take rest 1-2 hours. Then will go out to see the city. Will visit Church, the busy local bazaars, river ports.
Take 3 hours backwater cruise with a small ferry/country boat. Stay Barisal Overnight.
: Day 2 :
Early morning guide will come and pick up you to start village trip. On the way will visit Durgasagor Dighi (Big Pond with some myths) and Guthia Mosque one of the finest Mosques of Bangladesh). Then head to Sener hat, a rural village around 25 miles from Barisal.
Will visit the village with guide. Go to villagers homes, go to paddy field, battle leaf garden, rivers. Stay village overnight.
: Day 3 :
Early in the morning will try to visit a school (If open) to meet students. Then head to Banaripara, the biggest floating bazaar of Bangladesh. Explore that area. At the afternoon will return to Barisal.
At 8 p.m : Take the ferry to Dhaka.
: Day 4 :
Early morning 6 am) ferry will reach Dhaka Sadarghat and end the tour.
Transports we will use : Tooktook, Ferry, Cycle Rickshaw, Boat and Walking
:: Price ::
USD 220 Per person (Single PAX),
USD 150 Per person (2 PAX),
USD 120 Per person (3 PAX)
: Including :
– English speaking guide
– Hotel Pick up/Drop
– Dhaka/Barisal/Dhaka journey by ferry (Night journey in sleeping cabin)
– All kinds of local transports
– 1 Night stay in Barisal (Decent Hotel, Non air con room)
– 1 Night stay in a village home.
– Tour as per itinerary.
– Food (Food only provided on village home stay) 1 Lunch, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast).
– Any kind of hard drinks.
-Anything that did not mention above.
For booking and any inquiry, mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org